Commissioners Needed in New Hope

March 28, 2015 at 2:08 pm Leave a comment

By Andrew Richter

Lord knows New Hope needs some serious changes and you can help! Be a part of a commission!

The City of New Hope is seeking volunteer commissioners to fill vacant seats on the Planning Commission and Human Rights Commission.

The Planning Commission make recommendations to the council regarding zoning, platting, commercial or industrial expansions and redevelopment and other public improvements.

Meetings are 7 p.m. the first Tuesday of each month at city hall, 4401 Xylon Ave. N.

The Human Rights Commission advises the council on planning and operating city programs or services with a link to civil and human rights issues.

Adult members serve two years and student members serve one academic year.

Meetings are 7 p.m. the first Monday of each month at city hall.

Applications must be turned in to the city clerk by Wednesday, April 15.

Application forms can be found on or by calling 763-531-5117.

The council will appoint individuals following applicant interviews.



Entry filed under: City Government, Community, New Hope.

More High Density Housing in Golden Valley Joe, Do You Have Any Questions?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Twitter Updates


%d bloggers like this: