Communites are Fighting Agenda 21 and they are…..like Charlie Sheen Says….WINNING!
Agenda 21 and sustainable development are invading our cities, counties, and states but citizens are fighting back;
Agenda 21 is a threat coming from the United Nations that is invading every city and town in the nation. It leads to control over private property, energy use, water use; it means government will control how hot your shower may be, how much air conditioning or heat you may use, controls on owning and using your car, controls on food production, controls on population growth, and so much more.
The policy of Agenda 21 comes in many names, such as Sustainable Development, Smart Growth, historic preservation, diversity, open space, heritage areas and comprehensive planning.
It all means locking away land, resources, higher prices, sacrifice and shortages and is based on the age old socialist scheme of redistribution of wealth.
Agenda 21 is being implemented in your community by a hoard of Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with private political agendas. They surround your elected officials and pressure them to accept these policies. The most prominent NGO is called the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI). More than 600 American cities are paying dues to ICLEI to set up Agenda 21 plans and policies that control your life. Through the enforcement of non-elected boards, councils and regional governments, Agenda 21 is the blueprint to turn your community into a little soviet. Our nation is being transformed into a centrally-controlled planned economy – the exact opposite of America’s unique Republic.
But there is now a growing battle to stop Agenda 21.
And The American Policy Center (APC) is the recognized leader in this fight.
Desperate Americans are looking to APC for help.
Here is just a sample of what has happened across the nation in battle after battle in local communities to remove ICLEI and stop the spread of Sustainable Development – in just the past 6 months:
- In February, Carroll County, Maryland elected 5 new county commissioners. Their first act was to close the county’s Sustainable Development Office and fire its manager. They then ended their contract with ICLEI and rejected the county’s ICLEI-written comprehensive development plan – telling the planning commission to re-work it to protect property rights and assure the plan was in compliance with the U.S. Constitution.
Carroll County Commissioner Richard Rothschild called me soon after his election and told me it was APC materials that he used to educate the other commissioners and lead the fight.
- Also in February, Amador County, California was the second community to reject its contract with ICLEI and begin to dismantle the Sustainable Development policies that had been put in place. The effort was led by the “Mother Lode Tea Party.”
- In March, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania became the third community to reject its ICLEI contract and send them packing. The effort was again led by local activists Ruth Miller and Maggie Roddin, armed with APC materials. I had talked several times with these leaders before they led their successful effort.
- In April, Edmond, Oklahoma became the fourth community to reject ICLEI and its policies. The Edmond City Council was confronted by nearly 200 citizens demanding that the city end its contract with ICLEI.
- In May, Las Cruces, New Mexico became the fifth community to out ICLEI and I have been invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference there this summer, sponsored by the group that led the ICLEI fight.
- In June, Spartanburg, SC became city number 6 to oust ICLEI by a city council vote of six to zero.
- Also in June, Albemarle County, Virginia Board of Supervisors voted
- 4–2 to reject its contract with ICLEI. I spoke there just two months ago.
- Daily I receive notes and calls from leaders in communities across the nation who seek to be the next city to defeat ICLEI and Sustainable Development. Currently there are battles waging in Titusville, Florida; Cleveland, Tennessee; Waterloo, Iowa; Wabash, Indiana; Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska, Elkhart County, Indiana; Santa Cruz, California; San Antonio, Texas, Chesterfield County, Virginia, and many more.
APC has been involved in almost every one of these fights. If not directly, at least activists are using APC materials and articles to educate the community and engage in the battle. And for the very first time I am getting phone calls from elected officials who want to talk to me about these policies they are being forced to put into place. They want to understand and learn how to fight back. Truly, APC is having a major influence on this fight to save America from this “wrenching transformation” called Agenda 21
To stop this threat it is vital that all Americans understand why it is dangerous to our freedom. To help, I’ve created a special report containing all the details, including:
- Where Agenda 21 is coming from – it’s history
- Who’s behind it.
- How it’s being implemented.
- And why it’s a threat to American freedom.
The Special Report is yours FREE. Just go to www.americanpolicy.org/report to instantly download the report.
As an extra added bonus, when you download my special report you’ll also be automatically be added to the APC Action Alert list so I can keep you informed of the latest developments in this fight to stop Agenda 21. So, right now, please get your FREE special report on Agenda 21 at www.americanpolicy.org/report and join the fight today to stop this destruction of our American way of life.
We need to fight this in our cities here! Can we count on you?